Adriatic Economic Cluster Club
- Priority and Measure
Measure 1.1 – Research and Innovation
Priority 1 – Economic, social and institutional cooperation
- EUSAIR Pillars
- Blue growth
- Type of Project
- Roberta Lazzari
- Interviewee role
- Responsible of EU Project
- Unioncamere del Veneto
- +39 041 099941
- Project website
- Budget in euros
|Role||Name||Address||Country||Contact Person||Email / website|
|Lead Partner:||Unione Regionale delle Camere di Commercio del Veneto||Marghera - Venezia||Italy||Stefania De Santi Roberta Lazzariemail@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.unioncameredelveneto.it|
|Partner 1||Chamber of Commerce Industry Craft and Agriculture of Venice||Marghera - Venezia||Italy||Luana Rotari||Luana.Rotari@dl.camcom.it|
|Partner 2||Special Agency Concentro||Pordenone||Italy||Luca Penna||www.concentro.it / email@example.com|
|Partner 3||Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Ancona||Ancona||Italy|
|Partner 4||Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Chieti||Chieti||Italy||Giovanni Marcantoniofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Partner 5||Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Campobasso||Campobasso||Italy||Lorella Palladinoemail@example.com|
|Partner 6||Camera di Commercio, industria, artigianato e agricoltura di Brindisi||Brindisi||Italy||Eupremio Carrozzofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Partner 7||Development company of the Municipality of Margariti||Margariti||Greece||Stavros Katsilisemail@example.com|
|Partner 8||Croatian Chamber of Economy||Rieka||Croatia||Ingrid Stankovićfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Partner 9||Istrian Development Agency||Pula||Croatia||Edo Cetinaemail@example.com|
|Partner 10||Regional Agency for the Development of Small and Medium size Enterprises "Alma Mons" Ltd. Novi Sa||Novi Sad||Serbia||Milica Vračarićfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Partner 11||Belgrade Chamber of Commerce||Belgrade||Serbia||Dinka Bulatovicemail@example.com|
|Partner 12||Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry Leskovac||Leskovac||Serbia||Jovica Djordjevicfirstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com|
|Partner 13||Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tirana (CCIT)||Tirana||Albania||Fatos DEGAfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Partner 14||Regional Development Agency REZ||Zenica||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Maja Kišićfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The overall objective of CLUSTER CLUB project was to accelerate the reinforcement of clusters’ system and the creation of new ones, with particular attention to the building of SMEs network involving, PAs, public and private institutes of research and associations. This concerted action enhanced the competitiveness in the target IPA Countries. The project focused on the nautical sector and shipbuilding and in particular on the productive chain of wood, mechanic, plastic, rubber, metal and textile.
What has been done during the project in order to achieve its main goal(s)?
Actions and activities aimed to:
- Provide technical assistance in the creation and development of cluster and other types of associations in the CC and PCC Countries;
- Support clusters and SMEs for gathering information, procedures and assistance for the development of production processes coherent with qualitative and safety standards in EU;
- Elaborate a common cross-border promotion of the homogeneous group of clusters even in cooperation with sectors’ associations;
- Enhance the cooperation among the Chambers of Commerce, the Chamber of Economy, Development Agencies, research institutions and other economic partners in order to promote new business opportunities;
- Give a practical help to overcome the possible obstacles by promoting and supporting the cooperation among SMEs clusters, between them and the research, innovation and education – learning world in order to maximize the impact on the productive chain ;
- Creation of co-operation network between the clusters, associations and productive chain connected to the nautical sector and shipbuilding through a mapping of the merchandising sector connected to the productive chain in the following sectors: wood, mechanic, plastic, rubber, metal and textile;
- Provide business chances to SMEs by organizing specific events.
Which are the project main results/impacts?
Identification and involvement of SMEs oriented to innovation; identification of business and cooperation opportunities; identification of excellence and potential partners in innovation for companies; easy access to existing clusters; access by SMEs to information and productive centres; clear identification of local stakeholders.
1 audit questionnaire format for SMEs, at least 200 questionnaires collected, 1 report analysis of the questionnaires,1 report and database on cluster and excellence centres in Adriatic area, 1 report and database on interested local actors WP4. Results: creation of more cooperation opportunities for events participants, updated report on effectiveness of events organized, better understanding and dialogue among clusters of the Adriatic area, more awareness of SMEs on the financial tools for cross-border cooperation
4 pilot actions: 1. ship demo of tech, 2. centre incubator, 3. nautical supply chain, 4 design of mini marina successfully ended.
Animation meetings organized, 4 pilot action programmes and 4 reports on results.